The menu includes instructional 2 video lessons to create a real Italian Pan Pizza and Fennel & Blood Orange Salad. It also includes 6 additional course resources.
- Fennel & Blood Orange Salad*
- Pizza sauce
- Basil Pesto
*Instructional video included in course
6 Additional Course Resources
- How to Choose Authentic Italian Olive Oil
- Baker's Yeast - The Types and Where to Use Them
- Semolina or Semola... What's the Difference? Plus Pasta di Semola Recipe.
- What's the Difference Between North American and Italian Pizza Flour?
- The good, the not so bad and the ugly... canned tomatoes!
Since September 2011, Natalina’s Kitchen has fulfilled the lifelong dream of founder Natalina Bombino Campagnolo to share the vibrant food culture of her southern Italian heritage.
A wife and mother of four, Natalina is also a trusted and credible source of Italian cooking tips, techniques and recipes.
Natalina published her first cookbook; Natalina's Kitchen, Bringing homemade back in September 2017.
Natalina spends the majority of her time in the kitchen developing recipes, teaching Italian food culture, and cooking for her family. She embraces and encourages the elements of the “Italian Mamma” lifestyle – family, food, passion and love – successfully blending it with the 21st century approach of a hip, multi-tasking, female entrepreneur.