Cozy and Casual Menu
Classic minestrone & chicken parmigiana! Omit the pancetta in the soup, substitute eggplant parmigiana and enjoy a delicious, meatless menu!
- Antipasto - Appetizer: Bruschetta
- Primo - First Course: Milanese minestrone with rice
- Secondo - Second Course: Chicken Parmigiana / Eggplant parmigiana
- Contorno - Vegetables / Side Dish: Rapini with chillies & garlic
- Dolce - Dessert: Affogato
Since September 2011, Natalina’s Kitchen has fulfilled the lifelong dream of founder Natalina Bombino Campagnolo to share the vibrant food culture of her southern Italian heritage.
A wife and mother of four, Natalina is also a trusted and credible source of Italian cooking tips, techniques and recipes.
Natalina published her first cookbook; Natalina's Kitchen, Bringing homemade back in September 2017.
Natalina spends the majority of her time in the kitchen developing recipes, teaching Italian food culture, and cooking for her family. She embraces and encourages the elements of the “Italian Mamma” lifestyle – family, food, passion and love – successfully blending it with the 21st century approach of a hip, multi-tasking, female entrepreneur.