Learn all the secrets of light and fluffy gnocchi! Use the sauce from the beef to dress the gnocchi and serve it the traditional way with a first and second course. . . Or simply use your gnocchi as your “starch” with meat & vegetables to create a classic entrée.
- Antipasto - Appetizer: Classic Caprese salad
- Primo - First Course: Classic Potato gnocchi
- Secondo - Second Course: Italian Braised beef in red wine with wild mushrooms
- Contorno - Vegetables / Side Dish: Roasted root vegetables
- Dolce - Dessert: Zabaglione with fruit
Since September 2011, Natalina’s Kitchen has fulfilled the lifelong dream of founder Natalina Bombino Campagnolo to share the vibrant food culture of her southern Italian heritage.
A wife and mother of four, Natalina is also a trusted and credible source of Italian cooking tips, techniques and recipes.
Natalina published her first cookbook; Natalina's Kitchen, Bringing homemade back in September 2017.
Natalina spends the majority of her time in the kitchen developing recipes, teaching Italian food culture, and cooking for her family. She embraces and encourages the elements of the “Italian Mamma” lifestyle – family, food, passion and love – successfully blending it with the 21st century approach of a hip, multi-tasking, female entrepreneur.